ma audio 802sx ?

shadetree
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
mi
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

just trying to stir the poop on the ma termoil. And kick back and laugh at the all the poopy remarks from all the haters. So having said that do you guys think the Ma 802sx is a pretty bad ass amp or do you think its way overrated or good bad? And tell me something we don't already know, its current hungry we know that. takes power to make power!

i had a pair of them i got off ebay and ran them for about 2 months....they did there job for the money i guess....wouldnt buy them again after running different quality amps though....

I ran this amp at 1 ohm daily on 1 DD 9515F for a couple weeks on stock electrical plus 1 autocraft Titanium battery and it wanged. It was loud, in fact my cousin liked it so much he bought it from me. I of course upgraded amps and know im running something different. If i needed cheap power i would buy one again.

mine actually did 1600 watts a 4 ohm at just over 12 volts. I now have it at 16 + volts i'd imagin that wattage went up, plus efficiency as well. higher voltage = more deebbeezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.