LTO Charger

Participant count
  • Participant list

K9_Candyman

CarAudio.com Recruit
Germany
Hello again from the beautiful land of Italy. Today i have to ask you a question about batteries charger. I need one for my LTO bank from Audio System Italy, i have 18 cells for a total of 144ah and i want one to charge at night and to play with motor off at events. The problem is that i live in europe and i can't find sellers! Dear european friends, please help me :cry:

Pretty much any dc variable power supply should be fine. Just make sure you use appropriate voltage and current.

Also why not just charge off the alternator.

Pretty much any dc variable power supply should be fine. Just make sure you use appropriate voltage and current.

Also why not just charge off the alternator.
At the moment i'm charging with the alternator, but here in italy on some events is not allowed to use the engine on. So i'm searching something like the taramps pro charger 250 but with the right voltage for my LTO's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...