Low Voltage on my 80PRS Pre outs!!

You bought it years ago, I'm guessing you didn't test it when you 1st got it, and prob sat around until you were able to get it installed? Am I correct?
Probably not. It was bought brand new round 2013 so it would be hard to remember.

you checkall your connections? its not common for output to be low al of a sudden. that like saying my 1200 is only putting out 400. I'm wondering if you don't have a ground internally that is a poor connection, did you check it on AC on the RCAs two conductors itself? because going to ground from one side of the RCA is dangerous..

Probably not. It was bought brand new round 2013 so it would be hard to remember.
i'll ask this question again....

Does it actually affect how loud and clean things get? Arr you using tones or music?

If its 0 db sine waves then yeah best bet would be to sell it as is... Lol.

If you are using music or -5 or 10 db sine waves then thats the cause of the low voltage issue

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.