Low Depth Components

Unreal
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just got a set of CDT hd62-cfs from thezeb.com and they will not fit in my toyota tundra. They are way to thick. Looks like I need a 6.5" component with about a 2 1/4" mounting depth? Are there any good components that will fit?

You are probably going to want to look for somethign with a neodymium motor. They are real small and offer the same/better performance. Focal also has a slim series for people with not much room.

totally agree with mattj

neodymium will solve the problem and if you are serious about your music focal's are awesome.

stay away from non-authorized dealers

focal does not support internet dealers

and with the quality control on focal who knows what you would get if you ordered some of them through the internet

Focals are awesome, but out of my price range. Got the kappas for $150 shipped.

Mudd already bought my CDTs.

I liked the specs of the Planet Audios, but they didn't have a dealer locator, and no online sales.

Hey, when I'm the one doing the install for him, I can rape his dog if I want to (oh, if he only had a dog...). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

No need to dog him man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.