loudest shallow mount?

you can go with the bm mkIII. its from stereo integrity, my friend just got a 12" from them and the sub is amazing, better than the pioneer premier he had.

the local shop sells alpine and focal only, and they have the type r in their showroom and for 600watts it sounds like crap, there is no sq just a sloppy spl sub.

the TW5 sounds awesome , but it is not loud by any means. My brother powered his with a 500/1 and it was pretty much flat to mid 20's but lacked output. His SSA's stomp the TW5 in the SPL department.

Before storming off to find a new shallow-mount... are you running the Pioneer in the recommended PORTED enclosure dimensions? I used to have a single 10" 2Ohm 300 W RMS model and it was just decent when in the first sealed enclosure I made for it. Always wanting more I rebuilt the box for their recommended ported specs and it was easily 3-times better.

Also... what amp are you using to power this shallow-mount?

RAM_Designs gets pretty loud for having such a shallow mount.
Bro, I saw you posted this and was going to make a small peter joke about you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Can we make love now?

Bro, I saw you posted this and was going to make a small peter joke about you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Can we make love now?
You know the drill. 50% upfront brah, no exceptions. Sorry but I've got baby mama drama & child support aint free.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.