Loudest Off of 500 Watts

Fastball

FL
Currently I have two memphis pr 10's in a sealed box and I want to go louder, but with the same 500 watt amp I am using. It would be going in the back of a Nissan Frontier so air space or size of sub will not matter to much.

Thanks for the help.

Yeah that was one thing I was thinking about, but wasn't really sure how much of a difference that makes. I'm guessing it would be pretty noticeable then?

Currently I have two memphis pr 10's in a sealed box and I want to go louder, but with the same 500 watt amp I am using. It would be going in the back of a Nissan Frontier so air space or size of sub will not matter to much.
Thanks for the help.
what part of florida are you in?

Well i guess i am definitely going to port them since everyone is suggesting it. On the spec sheet it says 1 c.f. at 40 hz. Does that sound good or does anyone have any better suggestions?

I live right by Cocoa Beach, just on the other side of town from you. lol

Well i guess i am definitely going to port them since everyone is suggesting it. On the spec sheet it says 1 c.f. at 40 hz. Does that sound good or does anyone have any better suggestions?
I live right by Cocoa Beach, just on the other side of town from you. lol
that sounds awful

Port them. I was going to suggest Memphis PRs when I saw the title
x2, i think the only way you would get louder is more cone area.. with exceptions, but i wouldnt expect much of a change.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.