Loud Exaust?

I know if it is over somemany db's they can write you a ticket.
Which will make it hard for them to ticket you seeing as how most cops now a days have put away the portable termlabs and gone back to regular ol' ears. And SPL is something no one can be trained to accurately detect.

Sure you would shut them up on a straight away but I bet you couldnt keep up with those little imports on a country road or an auto-x.

He is talking about my statement right above his... trying to protect the ricer environment. Well I have full Kenny brown suspension which is what the Cobra R uses and is a road race car. so ummmmmmmmm..... no you still wont touch me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif Anyways back to the noise, they will pull you over in Virginia Beach ?????

Thats a bunch of BS.

He is talking about my statement right above his... trying to protect the ricer environment. Well I have full Kenny brown suspension which is what the Cobra R uses and is a road race car. so ummmmmmmmm..... no you still wont touch me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif Anyways back to the noise, they will pull you over in Virginia Beach ?????Thats a bunch of BS.
I highly doubt it. I live in Va, right outside of Norfolk and while I have yet to visit the oceanfront, there are hundreds upon hundreds of riced out fart cans, and I hear a lot of them speaking of thier nights at the beach on the weekends, and they have yet to say anything about being pulled over for thier exhaust. Although, during tourist season, if you drive down the same stretch of road 3 times within 15 minutes, they WILL pull your ass over and give you a ticket.

Hey I was bored and wanted to argue with someone. And there is a guy who auto-x's around here and he posts better times then pretty much all the wrx's and miata's so it can be done. And thats right I have to protect that "ricer environment".

In Va beach va they will. A couple of my friends got pulled over. If you drive on the oceanfront on Atllantic Ave. During tourist season they will pull you over in the trolley lane and give you ticket.

In Va beach va they will. A couple of my friends got pulled over. If you drive on the oceanfront on Atllantic Ave. During tourist season they will pull you over in the trolley lane and give you ticket.
I highly doubt it. I live in Va, right outside of Norfolk and while I have yet to visit the oceanfront, there are hundreds upon hundreds of riced out fart cans, and I hear a lot of them speaking at school of thier nights at the beach on the weekends, and they have yet to say anything about being pulled over for thier exhaust. Although, during tourist season, if you drive down the same stretch of road 3 times within 15 minutes, they WILL pull your ass over and give you a ticket.
read?

I was just there my boy got pulled over. I'm from Va beach, Va. I use to go to the beach more but after my boy got pulled over for his exhaust . I dont go there not much.
Well what is thier rule as to who gets pulled over for loud exhaust and who doesnt? It's not like they can set rules about dB's because they cannot measure it, and I find it hard to believe they can set distance rules seeing as how most fart cans dont get loud until the upper RPM's, where as harleys are loud from around 2kRPM. How many of those guys are pulled over??

BUT, if you are from here, I guess I have no room to argue seeing as how I have not lived here for long.

Hey I was bored and wanted to argue with someone. And there is a guy who auto-x's around here and he posts better times then pretty much all the wrx's and miata's so it can be done. And thats right I have to protect that "ricer environment".
yeah, those Wrx's are dam ricers for sure!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I just moved to south carolina like last year. Ive been in Va beach since 1981. I always go to Va beach every month. Sometimes I stay the summer down there. You are correct. You never know how the cops are down there. Some cops are cool some are not. If you go to the oceanfront with a loud exhaust be careful.

Its all good man. I like talking **** with Imports haha. But if you dont want to worry bout loud exhaust move to GA haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.