Loud Exaust?

fart pipes=gayness. My favorite is the 88-91 civic dx or god forbid hx with a fart pipe. The light changes and you hear this loud ass racket and the car is barely moving...That will never not be funny to me, so in that instance- fart pipe=sweet hilarity. I also find loud pipes on harleys to be every bit as annoying as ricer farts.

fart pipes=gayness. My favorite is the 88-91 civic dx or god forbid hx with a fart pipe. The light changes and you hear this loud ass racket and the car is barely moving...That will never not be funny to me, so in that instance- fart pipe=sweet hilarity. I also find loud pipes on harleys to be every bit as annoying as ricer farts.

its funny to hear a car rev all the way up, shift, rev all the way up again and still be going 30

its funny to hear a car rev all the way up, shift, rev all the way up again and still be going 30

ahahahaha... aint it tho. We street race her in Columbus after 12 midnight on friday and saturday nights, we have lil over 1/4 mile marked off and bunch of peeps can watch finish line. Yuo will have a stang and a honda race. the man sounding exhaust flies by, then you hear the fart can and he reaches the top speed, half the speed of smell, sounds like he gonna blow up. I mean if you think about it, I have more torque on my lug nuts and bolts that are on my car than their cars put out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

fart pipes are nasty....i have dual FlowMaster Delta 40s 2chambers on my v8 dodge ram....its great when i hear little civics farting around i just roar past them show them what 4 more cyclindars(sp?) feel like. im going to order an electronic cutout from jegs pretty soon only 60 bucks and with one push i can hear the engine on straight pipes haha

Was wondering heard if you put a loud exaust system on your car that the police will stop you and give you a ticket... but i see alot of people that have them so was just wondering?
excuse me if my point has already been stated.

not all police can/will stop drivers with loud exhaust. its sort of like trying to stop all drivers speeding, you can only catch one fish at a time.

i agree, many cars on the road today are loud and most likely dont meet emissions/smog, but its their risk and their willing to take it.

as mentioned, it would also vary on location as some states (CA) are much more strict on emission/dbs/smog. none less, the citing officer is your only hope

they probably won't pull you over for just exhaust, usually something else has to be on there, i.e. ghey windshield squirters, ghey lights,

non working brake lights etc.

i have hks hi power exhaust on my ZX Tt havn't been pulled over with it yet, but i failed ins because the dirtbag said it was "louder than stock" i havn't hheard a stock exhaust on that yet, but the hks just rumbles it doesn't fart...even though they do look like fart cans...

854151_32_full.jpg

thats mine... loud yes.. raspy no.. mine sounds nothing like a honda.. its clean and deep sounding, not some cheap ass exhaust.. i have 1piece header to 2.5" straight pipe back.. never got a ticket in this car.. how ever, my 240sx i got a exhaust ticket, but that shi t was louder than anything... built motor, header to straight 2.5 back.. set off car alarms at idle... i talked to cops around here, the only reason why they would give u a exhaust ticket is if your doing something stupid.. otherwise, there not gonna waste there time pulling u over

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.