LOUD as F*** Civic dream build?

Mr.meyhem
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
what would be the biggest meanest daily driver sub you could fit in an 09 honda civic. i think my trunk is 36 by 40 by 18. Possibly wall it.

What kinda amps could give the sub that kinda power?

possibly invert the sub?

just what would get loud as F***

Lets hear what ya think. Im bored so no money budget.

Also how many amp alt and how many extra batts needed.

lets hear it all.

what would be the biggest meanest daily driver sub you could fit in an 09 honda civic. i think my trunk is 36 by 40 by 18. Possibly wall it.
What kinda amps could give the sub that kinda power?

possibly invert the sub?

just what would get loud as F***

Lets hear what ya think. Im bored so no money budget.

Also how many amp alt and how many extra batts needed.

lets hear it all.
you'd better find out how big of an alt you can get first. Planning how many woofers and how much power before knowing how much you can generate is destined to fail in a daily application.

So basically you have absolutely no preference on subs, amp, batteries, electrical upgrades, or even have a preference with a wall or trunk. This is useless without any direction.

my buddy up here was doing 151-152 legal out of two TRF 12's and two M3a's in his civic trunk, new style as well.
Vehicle he is referencing:

[video=youtube;oVM-X1wKCkc]

That was off half power (1 M3a). I actually was talking to mike about it yesterday and he said he was doing just under a 150 with that when he only had 1 amp

First Start with A new more powerful alternator

then buy a few Powerful Batteries

then buy all your 0 Gauge Wire

Then Figure out how much power you want to run

then decided on your sub and speakers.....

DO NOT EVER START YOUR BUILD BY WHAT SUB SHOULD I GET when have nothing else to support it

Why not?... Not too expensive and a solid 2k+ build and 32hz is a solid freq for either and a solid freq in general.
or get input from people who have experience in that type of vehicle and not just a general theory...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.