Looking to upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list
I currenty have 2 ab hd2500s strapped. Running a pair of jl W7s that have been reconed by fixmyspeaker no oem parts. They are recomending 1200rms. I upgraded the electrical big3 and singer 370amp alt. Extra battery xs s3400 seems like i need a bigger amp and i plan on adding 4 more W7s buying blown ones when i find deals. Anyhow I'm thinking about getting the soundqube 4500.1 a friend of mine is a dealer for them but I'd like some other peoples opionions.

So in total, your gonna run/want 6 W7's, is that right?

That SQ4500 might not be enough....from 2 2500 watt amps. That might be the same, give or take a few. You might need something of bigger wattage amp or amps.

Buy a bunch of CAB amps.....1 per sub, just watch gain vs sub as it might be a little too much power for them.

So in total, your gonna run/want 6 W7's, is that right?
That SQ4500 might not be enough....from 2 2500 watt amps. That might be the same, give or take a few. You might need something of bigger wattage amp or amps.

Buy a bunch of CAB amps.....1 per sub, just watch gain vs sub as it might be a little too much power for them.
I'd like to see that actually... LOL!.. you don't see JL and CAB together too often... "A little salt with your Koolaid sir?".. LOL!.. It'd probably slam!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.