looking to do a cheap build

Participant count
  • Participant list
the brx in my opinion, does rated and a good little amp, gets a little power hungry, but a heavy duty built to take abuse amp... the ppi is a solid amp too but its also a smaller amp...

I take that back the ppi is a little bit stronger... only at 4ohms though... but I'd go ppi cuz its bigger.... like I said both amps are solid.... so to me its just gonna be which amps gives me more for the money...

what amp would be a better choice, ppi BK520.4 or hifonics BRX 640.4 ? And why ? Thanks
id go with the ppi ..more power same money ...the bk series is very impressive i run the bk800.4 and love it ..i have no experience with the brx tho..maybe someone can chime in on use of it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.