looking to buy / trade for a 12 massive audio stage 2 quad 1-ohm sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

Im.looking for a massive audio dmx stage 2 quad 1 ohm sub'or anything like it tht can be ran separately at 1 ohms I.have $ - & a huge amount of caraudio equipment from late 1997 to present all of which is top end brands I.cleaned out a old boomer.mc.cloud audio equipment store in my state of providence r.I and I.was given the option of keeping all the old back stock and anything else left in the stores storage unit or get paid for the work I.was going converting the old car audio store to a babar shop I took chance on the basement and the storage units and found so much.car audio equipment I.could Easley open a small store lol.I.have the following brands

Earthquake ph2000d amps

Earthquake phd3 destroyer amps

Earthquake magma subs

Earthquake dbxi 12s dual 4 ohms subs

Earthquake 7000pxi.eq

Earthquake cross overs

Earthquake 1000watt tnt amps

Audio control epicenter

Massive audio summo subs

Power bass xxl.the old school version.not the one with the red or white image o. The cone mine have a p.b andbox around it ther 1000'watt 600-rms and im very surprised buy the way thy sound thy hammer..

Earthquake mids highs tweeters

Precision power 250hc amp

Boston acoustic amp

Sound stream amps

To.msny.6x9s to list tons of boxes old school fosgate dual 12 ported box with the fosgate logo design on the metal tht covers the.middle port its wired for 2000 watts ifanyone has a good working massive audio dmx stage 2 quad 1 ohm sub or anything else that is a 1 ohm sub tht can.be ran separately on its own amp please message me any time ill trade for it buy it partial trade w.e I have to do thanks for every ones time happy thanksgiving much for Mike aka machine 85

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.