trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio CL69COM 6x9 Components

3 sets in stock

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2-way Components

These are a set put together as an alternative to the HD-690CFX 6x9 coaxials, which are now out of stock temporarily. This is an awesome value for a component set for the many vehicles that now come with 6x9s in the front doors. Put in a spacer and you have some big mids on the cheap.

Specifications and contents:

• 1 pair CL-69 6"x9" woofer
  • 1 pair 6x9 mesh grilles
  • 1 pair TW-25 silk dome tweeter
  • flush, surface, and angle tweeter mounting hardware
  • 1 pair HD-2500 crossovers
  • Frequency response: 35 Hz - 20,000 Hz
  • Power handling: 180W RMS
  • Impedance: 4 ohm
  • Sensitivity: 91.6 dB
  • Dimensions: 6.625" x 9.25" Ellipse (168.2 mm x 235 mm), Ellipse exclusive of mounting tabs 6" x 8.625" (152.4 mm x 219 mm)
  • Free air use mounted in the rear deck, large door, or panel
  • Mounting depth: 3.25"
  • Cone: carbon reinforced
  • Magnet weight: 30 oz.
  • Cone surround: butyl rubber
  • Voice coil: 2.0"

Price:

$199 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is paid for if you live in the Continental US

UPS Ground

All other locations require a QUOTE

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My i-Trader feedback for caraudio.com - absolutely stellar record. Many buyers have not yet left feedback.

Do you work out of a shop, or are you just an online seller? Only reason I ask is that I'm not terribly far away, and would prefer to hear what I'm interested in first. Also what brands do you carry other than CDT?

We're a shop that's been in the same location for over 30 years, and the business started over 50 years ago(not originally under this name). More info: http://www.513electronics.com/about/

Our Facebook page is linked there as well.

We don't have a sound board with these speakers on display, but my car is equipped with an array of CDT speakers. The other brands we primarily focus on are Clarion for head units, amps and speakers, JBL speakers, amplifiers, and the MS-8, Precision Power amplifiers, Metra, Axxess, and T-spec for installation accessories and wiring.

Package Deal:

Get CL-69COM with a Precision power P600.2 amplifier for $299 shipped, 2 packages available. Add a 4 ga amplifier installation kit and a 2nd rca cable to bring it to only $325 shipped.

I upgraded 1 of these sets using the HD-690CF 6x9 woofers for a customer, so I have 2 CL-69COM sets left and 1 set of CL-69Sub 6x9 woofers for $149.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.