Looking to add another Compact powered sub

Thanks.  I think that I will stick with the way it is set up.  It does sound as if not much is being missed.   Just wanted to know for sure that's all.

Thanks.  I think that I will stick with the way it is set up.  It does sound as if not much is being missed.   Just wanted to know for sure that's all.
i went and got the female end of the molex plug of the factory bose subwoofer off a broken sub for my old 03 Maxima and used the other end to solder ends on to it so i could merely unplug the factory sub and hook up some better stuff (single RF HE2 12" and a PPI PC250) and it worked beautifully. Yes, bose does tend to x-over their sub at some very specific frequencies, but they worked pretty well for my needs at the time. As far as the cancellation issues go, you should be able to adjust the phase on the under seat sub to get rid of most of the cancellation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.