Deck kit and deck installed

Participant count
  • Participant list
wow thats a lot for hu.. do u have other equipment?
Everything was tied to his stock head unit is why it was expensive. He had to buy other items to retain functionality like the steering wheel controls and a kit I believe in order to upgrade to an aftermarket hu. If you think his price was bad, my car in my avatar has everything plus the HVAC / heater, steering wheel controls, etc tied into my stock head unit. Mine would cost upwards of $1300+ to get a kit and retain everything.

yeah i know new cars are rigged to cost u $ if u change anything.. yr ago the hondas has dome light or something running through hu so they would leave factory hu hooked up behind the dash to install aftermarket..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.