looking for zed made amps autotek, us acoustic or simular also old school sq subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for old school zed made amps. And old-school sq subs like jbl gti series from early 90's. Let me know what you have and price. Don't have deep pockets so please be reasonable. Seen autotek 7600bts on ebay for over a grand a month or so ago. Too much! If its jerry rigged dont ask retail. Just be fair. also have a few amps may trade.Thanks herbert

That would be fine. Is there a place near me to hear newer zed line in action. Zip is 32024. Just let me know. Thanks Herb.
If you're looking for something to use every day you won't be disappointed going with the new lineup.

If you're collecting old stuff, I have a couple old Zed made Boss amps kicking around somewhere.

Picked up a pair of old school lanzar dc15's. And have a jbl 1500gti looking for 1 more though. Have 2 zed us acoustic usx2150 which will run bridged for the two lanzars. Needing amp for the jbls though. Want zed made. Around 300x2 or 150x2 can run in mono. Please help! Think I got mids and highs. Have us acoustic usa2100 and probably getting a nakamichi 50x4. Have boston acoustics rx67 2 pairs but would also like better component set for doors. But still needing stuff for next car plus back up because quality old school hard to come by. Thanks Herb.

Those USX2150's will be nice on the DC Lanzars!

There was a couple of the USX 4 channels and a USX 2 channel floating around on ebay earlier this week.

Picked up a pair of old school lanzar dc15's. And have a jbl 1500gti looking for 1 more though. Have 2 zed us acoustic usx2150 which will run bridged for the two lanzars. Needing amp for the jbls though. Want zed made. Around 300x2 or 150x2 can run in mono. Please help! Think I got mids and highs. Have us acoustic usa2100 and probably getting a nakamichi 50x4. Have boston acoustics rx67 2 pairs but would also like better component set for doors. But still needing stuff for next car plus back up because quality old school hard to come by. Thanks Herb.
Those USX2150's will be nice on the DC Lanzars!
There was a couple of the USX 4 channels and a USX 2 channel floating around on ebay earlier this week.
They are us engineered. Made in Taiwan and Korea. Not zed. Thanks though.
I only suggested those because you said you were already running a pair of the zed usx2150's lol.

Good luck on the hunt tho!

Looking for old school zed made amps. And old-school sq subs like jbl gti series from early 90's. Let me know what you have and price. Don't have deep pockets so please be reasonable. Seen autotek 7600bts on ebay for over a grand a month or so ago. Too much! If its jerry rigged dont ask retail. Just be fair. also have a few amps may trade.Thanks herbert

Us coustic usa 2150. Static in one channel. Let me know VIA pm

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Please need help finding zed made amps. Really Wanting autotek 7300 or7600. Will buy broken and get fixed if needed.
Have a cpustic 660 also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...