Looking for some PPI Art series amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

drift433

Hey guys, I know I'm new here but I've been reading up on things. As far as I can find, there seem to be no PPI Art amps around my area that are for sale. I was wondering if anybody had any PPI arts that they have and do not want anymore.

I'm looking specifically for a PPI ART A600.2 but if you have any others and are willing to sell them at a decent price then please let me know.

While I know you need to have a "track record" for sales on this site, I can show my ebay account to show my payment track record.

EDIT: Just realized I'm going to need a 4 channel ppi art. Any for sale/suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I've seen that and my offers have been denied. Not lowballing either. He messaged me twice saying that he won't sell it to me because "california is too far away and will not ship." So I'm not sure what his deal is. And besides, I've seen fellow members sell them for much less than $400 here.

No offence, but if I had good luck buying these amps on ebay then I would have gone there first. I've been checking back and forth on ebay for a couple of months now.

Yup, I've seen that and my offers have been denied. Not lowballing either. He messaged me twice saying that he won't sell it to me because "california is too far away and will not ship." So I'm not sure what his deal is. And besides, I've seen fellow members sell them for much less than $400 here.
well shlt

Hey guys, I know I'm new here but I've been reading up on things. As far as I can find, there seem to be no PPI Art amps around my area that are for sale. I was wondering if anybody had any PPI arts that they have and do not want anymore.
I'm looking specifically for a PPI ART A600.2 but if you have any others and are willing to sell them at a decent price then please let me know.

While I know you need to have a "track record" for sales on this site, I can show my ebay account to show my payment track record.
We have a used PPI Art 600.2 for sale right now actually. Its not in the best of shape but works great. Heres a link to it so you can see some pics.

PPI Art 600.2 - Vertex Audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.