Looking for some 8's or some 10's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm looking to change my system up a bit and would like to either go 8's or 10's next(might consider other sizes). Please offer up what you've got and I'll see if it catches my interest! I'd like to trade my projector (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/610717-home-theater-projector-fs-trade.html) for these subs. I value all the items that I can include on my end around $600 but understand shipping on subs will be a big factor when making the deal.

Hit me up with what you've got!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 4 t3 8's and a pair of atomic 8's not high power woofers buts I've heard great things about the sq of the atomics. They're are brand new btw

I've got 4 t3 8's and a pair of atomic 8's not high power woofers buts I've heard great things about the sq of the atomics. They're are brand new btw
PM me what you've got in mind! I'm interested

I've had some interesting offers, but please read my 1st post before trying to sell me your subs! I'm looking to trade for subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...