Looking for some 8 inch subs or possibly 10's.

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
I got a new work truck and I think 8's are really the only thing that will work. I have about 1 cube per sub so maybe a 10. It's a dodge ram. All the subs I have are too big and would consider trading. Let me know what you got and we can go from there. Sundown e8's may be what I go ahead and buy. Thanks

Hello fellow stl'er. I bought some e8's. Tried my tc 10's, can't fit arc flatline 12's. Playing with some jbl 12's in the ram right now. They sound good but don't have any lows and output is a little weak. Going to have to go with a different box soon. I have a modified prefab..... my biggest problem at the moment. Boxes for rams under the seat are difficult.

Hello fellow stl'er. I bought some e8's. Tried my tc 10's, can't fit arc flatline 12's. Playing with some jbl 12's in the ram right now. They sound good but don't have any lows and output is a little weak. Going to have to go with a different box soon. I have a modified prefab..... my biggest problem at the moment. Boxes for rams under the seat are difficult.
look at foxbox best prefabs made period.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.