Looking for recommendations for 2016 F-150

First off I am not removing my HU as it has all my climate controls, heated/cooled seats, etc. There is more than one way to skin a cat you know.
After my upgrades it sure doesn't sound worse than stock. I really don't get all you "pros"....some of us just want to have some fun upgrading our system. Seems there are a handful of "pros" that like to circle jerk....hey whatever works lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
So sharing the stuff we have experienced to help you save money is a bad thing?

First off I am not removing my HU as it has all my climate controls, heated/cooled seats, etc. There is more than one way to skin a cat you know.
After my upgrades it sure doesn't sound worse than stock. I really don't get all you "pros"....some of us just want to have some fun upgrading our system. Seems there are a handful of "pros" that like to circle jerk....hey whatever works lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Stick around for as long as we have and you see more horror stories about people b*tching about how their new coaxials sound horrible compared to their stocks. Do a few install corrections IRL and you'll hear all the complaints people have about their factory speakers having more bass and the new speakers sound tinny ETC... Drive a different car and put in a sound system there and you'll see different effects. Its cool that it worked for you but many others in their own situation it would be a car wreck and a half in terms of sound quality. You cannot expect your own results in different car setups, thats just plain ignorance on your part.

You havent lived and breathed car audio even as remotely close to any of us have bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.