Looking for opinions on these Comp sets

Can't go wrong with MB Quarts. Although, I do like how the JL VR650'S sounds. Personally, I'd go with the first set you posted.

lot of choices there!!

if it was me, id take the Quarts out of the choices from onlinecarstereo, but id prolly go with the Rainbows if ya got a deal!

but the JLs and PGs arent bad either, im not a big fan of RF and Alpine speakers

but man ya gotta get out and listen to some of these speakers!!!!!

well now that you narrowed down between Cadence and Rainbow, although ive never heard either, from what i hear and read, the Rainbows are very good speakers and pretty highly regarded on this forum!

i have never used cadence or rainbow.

but have read noyhing but good stuff about rainbow.

i've read mostly bad about cadence speakers.

i'd love to try rainbow but all thier stuff looks like @ss

Definitely let us know how you like them. I am still trying to decide between the SLC265 Kick's and CDT HD-62's. I really want strong punchy bass/midbass with smooth and clear vocals and highs. I am leaning towards the Rainbows also.

are thoose rainbow SLC265's the REAL DEAL?? like amazing sound quality for the money?

also wheres the best place to get em... i hear so much about them i really wanna try them out!

let me know!

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.