looking for new installer in north jersey area!!

Hey whats up? I live in morris county, Rockaway to be exact. The shop im working at now is closing down in a few months, and is giving me the boot in a week or 2.. Im looking for a new shop to work at. Been installing for 3+ years, have references and a pretty good resume.. Shoot me a PM and let me know..

Hi, i dont want to say to much on here due to the fact i am currently employed... however am willing to give my 2 weaks notice if the price is right, not that i am not loyal, their are just some issues..... I have 11 Years experiance installing, and aprox 4 years on the custom end, i have pics of some of my work, i used to be mecp cert, but that has long expired... I am looking to take the mecp silver test this summer... post your shop number and who to ask for and ill give you a call and we can talk about everything... thanks!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...