Looking for new components

BeAlLsTaR13
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
im looking for a new set of components for around or under about 150 or so, and i do plan to amp them, im looking for something with crisp clear sound, something that wont distort and something that doesn't have harsh tweets, also something with good durability that wont blow on me

and i will be basing my decision on what amp i get by what components i choose, but not sure what would be best to get for that price range, that wont be crap

any suggestions are appreciated

edit: ill be using a mount to convert front 4x6 to new speaker size, so whatever size i get, need to be able to fit a mount comfortably in there

Phoenix Gold RDS... super budget comps from what i read. I was able to grab some Id cx62s for $60 and then some CDT tweets for my bday and they are amazing. I love pretty much everything made by image dynamics.

try to fit at least a 5.25 component set in there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.