Looking for more Team Members (NH,ME)

If Steve set up a category for where you have a score that's based on a combo of your SPL score and your frequency I would be all for it. For example, a 148 @ 33hz could beat a 151 @ 50hz. The lower the frequency, the more it acts as a multiplier to your SPL score.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening, so I won't be competing lulz

Well that is exactly why bass race was made a while back - to give the daily driver a chance to win by stereo and spl control rather than brute power and two second burps.

Well that is exactly why bass race was made a while back - to give the daily driver a chance to win by stereo and spl control rather than brute power and two second burps.
But then the problem is my box is gonna be tuned to 27 so I'll be peaking around low to mid 30's I suppose...

So find a song that fits the bill and give it your best in whatever class you fit in
I guess. I'm not really interested in numbers for a daily but I imagine if I played around with bracing and deafened I could squeeze some more out of it.

lol @ you second guessing a system that isnt built yet. dude dont worry its going to be plenty loud and sound plenty good. i suggest competing no matter what, you will thoroughly enjoy it and remember it for a while to come. trust me!

lol @ you second guessing a system that isnt built yet. dude dont worry its going to be plenty loud and sound plenty good. i suggest competing no matter what, you will thoroughly enjoy it and remember it for a while to come. trust me!
Gotta agree with this. Win or lose its fun. Jesse your truck will have no problem being loud. My car is the one I take to work and I compete with it. Don't burp but I'll bassrace it all day long lol.

all you sallypants can get together some day and we can have a meter get together in my warm garage, and **** off some neighbors - including the retired chief of police //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif The TL is a humbling device, but the pain only lasts a few seconds.

all you sallypants can get together some day and we can have a meter get together in my warm garage, and **** off some neighbors - including the retired chief of police //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif The TL is a humbling device, but the pain only lasts a few seconds.
i want to own one just to keep myself occupied sometimes ha ha. it definitely changes the way you think about your system. if i was anywhere closer i would drive on up.

If Steve set up a category for where you have a score that's based on a combo of your SPL score and your frequency I would be all for it. For example, a 148 @ 33hz could beat a 151 @ 50hz. The lower the frequency, the more it acts as a multiplier to your SPL score.
Unfortunately I don't see that happening, so I won't be competing lulz
You should look into Psychlone its something like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...