looking for components

AZhomegrown
10+ year member

desert
Ok so im kinda on a budjet and im lookin to get some components. I wanted to go pioneer cause im ocd and i have all pioneer right now but i also did see some cadence components at a better price that looked nice too. so its down to the pioneer ts-702c or the cadence CWM6-KIT. There both at the bottom end of the component lines for each company but im not lookin for the best thing out there im just lookin on a budjet. I eventually want to amp these as well to give them some extra power. So what does everyone think of these?

I used to run those Cadence and i hated the harshness on the tweeters. For around the same price tag i like the CDT Cl-S60 components much better.

those PPI 356cs are definitly out of my budget sorry. I need a full set of speakers front and rear and i cant do that if im spending a min. of 130. i just went with the pioneers and got the same level 6x9 5ways from them as well. i get the comps on wed. and the 6x9s friday so ill get to test them out here soon. I used to love the sound of my old pioneer 6x9s and some cheap kenwood 6.5s that i had. system sounded real good so i imagine with these upgraded speakers i shouldnt have any problems enjoying my sound experience. I have premier sub that will also help balance the highs of the comps because from what i hear they lack some low range frequencies im sure the 6x9s will as well especially when i put an amp to them.

why dont you just run coax all around if you dont wanna spend 130 for a pair, 130 is cheap, if you wanna go cheap like that you might as well just show up at walmart and get speakers.

why dont you just run coax all around if you dont wanna spend 130 for a pair, 130 is cheap, if you wanna go cheap like that you might as well just show up at walmart and get speakers.
Hey thanks for being a nice guy. I havent said anything to raise tensions with you, yet you find it personally enlightening to talk smack. First off all i bought the 160 dollar pioneer components for 80 bucks. Im sure there gonna sound much better than everyone else says they do because i find that to happen a lot on here. Just like with my pioneer sub which i have had nothing but complements on i get dissed on here. If its not the most expensive or the biggest and best its crap apparently. I asked about 2 speakers nothing more, a comparison of sorts. Sorry if my tastes arent up to your standards. I bow to you and give you praise...if only i could be like you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.