Looking for audio source with bluetooth to my car

Participant count
  • Participant list

gutekpl

CarAudio.com Newbie
Poland
Hi,
I need simple device with usb/sd slot which can be connected with integrated car radio via bluetooth (A2DP) so I can change tracks from steering wheel. I could use old phone, but currently I don't have any, so before I buy one I decided to search for dedicated device and maybe go with that one. It doesn't need to have own battery, I can plug it to lighter so it start with ignition.

Anyone has an idea what could be used? My radio supports mp3 but only on CDs, so I am limited to 700mb, there is no USB socket there to use flash memory.

Regards.

Well, no. This device adds BT to sound emitter such as headphones, speakers, etc. This I have integrated in by car radio. I am able to receive music via BT for example from phone.

I need sound source, device which I can pair directly with car radio and use as music library. Some kind of pocket mp4 player with BT. Basicaly any music device which can be paired with BT speakers/headphones will work.. Old phone will work, but simpler is better. Best choice would be board like arduino without display, just with sd card reader or usb port for flashdrive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.