Looking for an entire new setup!

Participant count
  • Participant list

bentchetler

Seattle
I mean everything: deck, subs, amp, and wiring. I am thinking a box would cost a **** ton to ship so unless you're in the greater seattle area I won't need that. Looking for a pretty reliable/durable setup that will give me some spl, not looking to spend over $500. Let me know what you have, worst I can do is say no.

Size of sub's? Have some sa8s v2, 12" xfls, pioneer double din, some crossovers, wire, coustic design reference amp, Sony es amp, pioneer 12, pioneer single din, alpine mono amp, and more lol

Pm if anything interests u. You aren't too far from me so shipping shouldn't be crazy.

I have an Infinity 5 channel, Polk Dxi 12", JVC Head unit, 4 gauge wiring, RCAs, remote wire, and whatever terminals. i can also include kit, harness, and antenna adapter depending on the vehicle. can do $375 shipped leaving room for you to get a box. i might be able to do some door speakers for remaining $125 depending on sizes.

i have a pair of audison amps and a cz 702 deck , amps are a mono block and 4 channel and 2 months old , the deck is a new b stock deck,$600 for everything plus shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.