looking for amps

Participant count
  • Participants list

ga pawn man

CarAudio.com Newbie
ga
I have a van running a 14volt system(when running operates at 16volts). I am looking for d class full range amps 1 ohm stable that will operate at 16volts. 3000 watts rms for running mid bass drivers. I will need 7 of them. anyone have any suggestions

I would not run the HD line up to 16 volts. I did run mine up to 15.4. The Bass line is good up to 17 volts. Tolerances can swing from .5 volts.

Alot of Sundown amps are 16 volt stable.

I need this for mid range speakers. I don't think the bassline will run mids

MD would be your best bet but the voltage tolerances can vary up to .5 volts.

I'm not too familiar with Soundigital amps but they might have 16 volt stable amps.

The new Sundown SFB amps are stable up to 16 volts from their specs. Should be able to Email them and see what the exact cutoff is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.