Custom HZ Songs

So I am a professional audio engineer and sound designer who also has a love for car audio. I am thinking about starting up a custom audio venture. I will decaf, bass boost, make custom songs with certain frequencies for bass races in extremely high quality, etc... do you think there is a market for this? All the bass boost songs and subwoofer music in have found seems low quality and I would like to offer high quality songs with custom frequencies. Let me know what yall think. Thanks

got a YouTube demo?
I'm in the process of uploading some right now. I'm creating a new channel this morning, I got hit with a copyright strike on my first upload. I will be uploading my personal songs I have made specifically for subwoofers in a little bit and I'll send you the link

man, that stuff was low. my SE wasnt movin much down low, but hit hard with the higher fqs

mids/highs sounded really clean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.