Looking for amp, comps, 8"sub

mihklo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lmk what you got. Lookin for a 4 channel amp. The smaller the footprint the better. Looking to power the compa off the front channel and the sub off the rear channel bridged. Not lookin for top of the line but no junk either please.

Lmk what you got. Lookin for a 4 channel amp. The smaller the footprint the better. Looking to power the compa off the front channel and the sub off the rear channel bridged. Not lookin for top of the line but no junk either please.
clear your pm's

I have an alpine MRV F307 50+shipping

Soundstream Lil wonder LW4.500 70+shipping

Aurasound RPM 4200 100+shipping

PPI P900.4 180+shipping

Or I can do two 2ch. amps with very small footprints (sherwood A50x2 and RF punch 200.2) for 70+shipping

Also have 2 eD3.8 8" sub, 100shipped for both

Or 2 8" soundstream reference subwoofers in a box for 170+shipping

I have a Diamond Audio D5 600.4 like new (2002 model) and a pair of Digital Designs Ddaw6.5 seperates

that mmats is a lil too pricey for me, and i ended up ordering one of the skar 8's today.

still looking for a decent set of budget 6.5 comps and 4 channel amp with a small footprint. would like the amp to be 70-100 watts and 3-500 rms bridged.

that mmats is a lil too pricey for me, and i ended up ordering one of the skar 8's today.
still looking for a decent set of budget 6.5 comps and 4 channel amp with a small footprint. would like the amp to be 70-100 watts and 3-500 rms bridged.
No problem... Its not for everyone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.