looking for a spl splw 15

Participant count
  • Participant list
no i have two and i love them so im looking for two more for a total upgrade of 4 ill even settle for just motors with baskets
You would have to recone all four in order to have subs with the same t/s parameters since there is not a drop-in replacement recone for that sub. Honestly, I've heard the soft parts on those were shit despite its 4" coil. However, if you're dead set on having four, there were a pair of tens for sale here recently with the splw15 motor. You could use the motors from yours and those to have four identical subs.

I'm not really dead set on them I do love them but I also figured it would be cheaper. To get just two more than buy four of a diff kind but I haven't had any trouble with them at all besides a lil coil rub. When they were new I reglued them and haven't had a problem since

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.