Looking for a reputable shop in San Jose...

Participant count
  • Participant list

JoeyJoe
10+ year member

CA
Looking for a place to install my system.

Anyone have any recommendations of where to go and where to stay away from?

So far I've stopped by AMS and Z Auto on Stevens Creek.

Contacted Sound Innovations out in Hayward, but it they're booked for a month.

Thanks in advance.

I just had my system installed at Digital City. I am happy with the job they did and the way it sounds.

If you go there ask for Dave the mexican and tell them the bald guy with the black C55 sent you.

stay away from auto sound unless you plan on only buying and installing your self. there is a place down in gilroy that does really nice work for a fair price. its called cellular universe on 1st street.

GrnEydDvl: Where's Digital City at?

Ingleside: Should I try to wait to get a spot at Sound Innovations?

photocrazy8: What's so bad about Z Auto Sound?

i got my eclipse 8455 and my viper 5000 installed over there. Nothing really special but i was very satisfied with the work they did. I believe digital city is off of el camino. They are an authorized eclipse dealer so just go to the eclipse website and look under authorized dealers and it will show the address of digital city.

SI does great work. if you can wait a while i'd say do it. they give you first class service there. their prices are a little bit higher than other places but you get the piece of mind that you got a class A install.

btw.. what are you looking to get installed?

GrnEydDvl: I figured that was the place. Didn't get a chance to check it out this weekend.

Ingleside: Basically everything:

HU, iPod adapter, front components, amp for components, 2 subs in enclosure that needs to be carpeted, amp for subs, all the wiring, deaden front doors, I think that's about it.

Motor Music in concord, CA does good custom work

And GM electronics in Concord I have not been to yet or tried out but worth a check?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.