looking for a REALLY cheap HU....

Participant count
  • Participant list

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
so im not getting a new car for awhile now so im goign to go ahead and install a HU in the current car(99 chevy malibu) and toss in the 4ch amp i have so i can have a sub and hear the lyrics. problem is my budget is REALLY tight. i would love to drop the cash on a good deck but right now i really just want something that has at least 1 RCA out, a CD player, and a usb/3.5mm input and if possible can power the factory speakers so i dont have to worry about running more power wire. shoot me some ideas fellas.

Matt

honestly, the cheaper the better. im going to troll the pawn shops tomorrow and try to pawn some useless **** to get one. i think i have about 30 bux to spare right now. can pull some more together probobly, but not too much.

Matt

Pioneer from walmart. I had a $60 hu from em until I could afford a better one and now a buddy of mine has it and loves it. Not anything fancy but it was new and had a warranty and decent sound quality.

i was actually looking at one from wally when i was there getting food. ill have to look into what they have. might be a decent deal if i cant find a better one at the pawn shop.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.