Looking for a monoblock amp 400$

Infinity 2600Watt peak, 2 ohm stable - Kappa K1000.

$240.00.

Certainly depends on what sub you have in mind, what type of box, cubic ft. air space, and location in your vehicle.

looking for a monoblock amp for two psi 18 2000rms
Infinity 2600Watt peak, 2 ohm stable - Kappa K1000.$240.00.

Certainly depends on what sub you have in mind, what type of box, cubic ft. air space, and location in your vehicle.
Peak power means nothing. RMS id what you should be looking at.

Peak power means nothing. RMS id what you should be looking at.
He has one forsale in the forsale section so he's being a douch trying to offer an amp that will not even come close to powering his psi woofers. Hate when people do that crap.

Infinity 2600Watt peak, 2 ohm stable - Kappa K1000.$240.00.

peak power should never even be mentioned. He already said a pair of 18s rated (extremely conservatively) at 2000 rms each. However they have been known to handle almost twice their rms wattage easily.

We are in a whole different league here from regular average joe setups sorry to say. That infinity would have been fine for a smaller setup.

go for a taramps hd3000, goes for near 300$ and can do 3.5k and up if you can manage to keep voltage up.

Save money and buy another later so you can put one on each sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.