Looking for a modern D2.

Participant count
  • Participant list

kcr357
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ft laud
I have some audiobahn 1200's(I know) that have been sitting in my workroom for 2 years now. The ******* things are going to get used this year. I had a D2 hooked up to the same speakers years ago, and it was f'in awesome, minus the d2 being about as stable as a pms'ing crack *****. What do you recommend that is comparable in power (@2 ohms), used, for around 200?

Are the classifieds here somewhat safe?

And the big three-chassis to bat., alt to batt., and and engine to frame, correct?

I have some audiobahn 1200's(I know) that have been sitting in my workroom for 2 years now. The ******* things are going to get used this year. I had a D2 hooked up to the same speakers years ago, and it was f'in awesome, minus the d2 being about as stable as a pms'ing crack *****. What do you recommend that is comparable in power (@2 ohms), used, for around 200?Are the classifieds here somewhat safe?

And the big three-chassis to bat., alt to batt., and and engine to frame, correct?
If you have one of those old D2's laying around they can be quite stable and reliable with the right parts in them. Personally I never had any issues at 2 ohms or higher

I wish I had a d2 lying around. The speaker wire vibrated loose and shorted out like 8 years ago, and I sold it on ebay. ended up shipping it to EQ for the new buyer for them to fix. I'd do anything to get one of those now.

If you have one of those old D2's laying around they can be quite stable and reliable with the right parts in them. Personally I never had any issues at 2 ohms or higher

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.