Looking for a HAT's dealer

all the shops near me are either JL and Alpine, or Kicker and Rockford, with various cheaper brands as well. As far as speakers. There was a rainbow dealer 5 mins from me but the # is disconnected and I drove be and the building is empty.

Thanks, I did the dealer locator and the nearest one is 2 hours away from.
Ok well then either just use the link I posted or take a road trip //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D either way you won't be disappointed.....

I was wondering the same a few days ago sent them a email and here is their response. Thank you for your interest in Hybrid Audio Technologies, and for using our Dealer Locator to find a local specialty retailer of our products. It appears that we haven’t quite found the right dealers for our products in your area, and can’t offer a local dealer to you at this time. But that doesn’t mean we can’t be of unlimited assistance to you moving forward. I would appreciate the opportunity to help you directly. In addition to offering the industry’s finest products, we have an outstanding dealer referral program, as well as the industry’s-best pre- and post-purchase factory-direct support available. On your recommendation, we might also be able to coordinate sending our products to your local dealer of choice and have them demonstrate them to you. We also offer a 30-day trial period where you can have our products professionally installed by your local dealer and try them out for thirty days, risk free! There are many options available to you moving f orward, so please don't let the lack of a dealer close to you get in the way of having the world’s best speakers in your vehicle! I am personally eager to learn about your system design and objectives, and how we can incorporate Hybrid Audio Technologies products in your vehicle. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Scott E. Buwalda Founder - Hybrid Audio Technologies

Something else I like about HAT besides the fact that they sound amazing is you can call them and a lot of the time it will be Scott himself answer the phone....who better to give you info or tech advice about their drivers than the person who designed them to begin with......he a very down to earth type of guy...

Im gonna get in touch with them tomorrow. Also what do you think of 75watts rms to each side of a clarus 6.5 comp set?

Im gonna get in touch with them tomorrow. Also what do you think of 75watts rms to each side of a clarus 6.5 comp set?
75w is pretty good. My ears are sensitive, but I usually dont listen to music over 75w on full range speakers. Its pretty loud to me lol.

lol yes, thats why im not trying to buy off 12 volt lol. tooo tooooo expensive.
You are looking at the Legata line which is their flagship stuff...the only place you can find HAT product is at an authorized b&M dealer or 12v which is the only online dealer and guess what...the prices are gonna be the same! Hybrid is one of the few manufactures that actively and aggressively protect it's line from internet ***** shops that give away product barely at cost.....if you want HAT then you're gonna buy authorized or used...simple as that...kudos Scott!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.