Looking for a good box builder/equipment installer in the Fort Myers/Naples area

Participant count
  • Participant list

mt3130

SWFL
Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone in the Fort Myers/Naples, FL area to build a box for my single Sundown SA-10 and do the installation work for my sub, amp, and head unit (which I still need to purchase). I was recommended a guy by a coworker, but I have been trying to contact him for two weeks with no luck, except for when my coworker (who knows him personally) had him call me. I'm hesitant to use him because I can't get ahold of him now, and I haven't even given him money yet, what will it be like when I've paid him and I am looking for the finished product?

If anyone on the forum can help, or recommend someone to me, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't have the tools or the work space to do the project myself, so I'm happy to pay a fair price to have someone else do the work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for the response trumpet. I will give them a call. It's about an hour an a half from my house, but if they could build the box ahead of time and I can just drive up for them to do the install, I wouldn't be opposed to making the trip.

I see you're a Pioneer dealer. Will you PM me a quote for the AVH-X8500BHS?

Thanks for the responses. I called SRQ and they worked with me to make it as convenient as possible and were willing to do exactly what I was asking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.