Amp Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jim07

I never hook up an amp like this and want to make sure it will work. I have a Zapco Ref 200.2 amp. It shows I can bridge a sub and hook up the full range speakers. If I can do this, it sure would make things easy with one amp. Zapco says full range 2 ohms and the sub 4 ohms. I have a set of Focal 165 A1 and they're 4 ohms I think. I also have an older 10" Kicker Comp VR and I think this is 4 ohms. Can I hook up the Focals and bridge the Kicker? Next question is will it even sound good? Thanks

i can be done but it will have no adjustability between sub output and speaker output. I would just look into getting a sub amp and run two amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.