Looking for a good 5 channel amp........

Peoples00

Looking for suggestions on a good 5 channel amp. would like to power the entire system off one amp if possible. Whats a good 5 channel amp right now? I will be running CT-Sounds Components in the front and coaxial in the rear with a single 12" undetermined sub.

thanks for the help

You cant possibly make a recommendation without knowing power requirements.

Well, his budget is $300 - $500, so he won't be needing anything with a plethora of power. The amp is good down to 2 ohms. It has great specs all the way around. The amp would be perfect for 99% of the applications in that budget range.

If he is wanting less power than what the amp delivers, well, it's always better to have the extra power even if you don't need it. Having the extra headroom is always a plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a good 5 ch. amp??

I have a Clean Elemental Designs 9-5 sitting with a bass knobb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif Its a good 2footer in length,but clean and one hell of an amp.All specs are @12.5v

Looking for a good 5 ch. amp??I have a Clean Elemental Designs 9-5 sitting with a bass knobb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif Its a good 2footer in length,but clean and one hell of an amp.All specs are @12.5v
Holyshit. Thought about getting that amp long ago but due to popularity, 'twas hard to get one. That was still is an awesome amp. Very sought after. Just before ED went under too. If memory serves me right isn't 100x4 +600x1?

Post up pics if you can.

Zapco ST-5X is a pretty great value for the quality of amp you get IMHO.
+1

Retails @ $300 and you can get it on Amazon for $229 leaving more budget for other items. 80 x 4 + 350 x 1 with built in crossovers. I've had one since last fall and am impressed - I was looking for Class A/B that was competitively priced from a brand I've heard of and Zapco has always been known for their sound quality.

https://www.zapco.com/st-5x-ii

-Eric

Holyshit. Thought about getting that amp long ago but due to popularity, 'twas hard to get one. That was still is an awesome amp. Very sought after. Just before ED went under too. If memory serves me right isn't 100x4 +600x1?
Post up pics if you can.
Ive tried post pics on here recently, and have been having issues..I can send fresh pics to you and if you can post up for me, that would be great??Pm me an email/ect, and Ill get some fresh pics..I applogize Im having issues posting pics on here for some reason??You have to keep in mind that the specs are @12.6v, and @14+ you can maintain close to 1k on sub stage with the right amount of supply/14.4.. Great amp, but deff takes up some space..A false floor will help with saving some space.

Ive tried post pics on here recently, and have been having issues..I can send fresh pics to you and if you can post up for me, that would be great??Pm me an email/ect, and Ill get some fresh pics..I applogize Im having issues posting pics on here for some reason??You have to keep in mind that the specs are @12.6v, and @14+ you can maintain close to 1k on sub stage with the right amount of supply/14.4.. Great amp, but deff takes up some space..A false floor will help with saving some space.
Have you tried photobucket?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.