Looking for a dsp with cellphone control

we87
10+ year member

I remember a few years ago looking at the Rockford Fosgate 360 DSP that was able to be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth, but it required a windows ce device.

Is there anything out there that accepts toslink optical input, and has the ability to be controlled from a cellphone app?

Just for the record I have a factory radio, with a JL fix loc that has optical output, and I'm looking at my DSP options. But unless I can find something that will accept toslink and allow me to control with the phone, I'm just gonna stick with what I got.

I remember a few years ago looking at the Rockford Fosgate 360 DSP that was able to be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth, but it required a windows ce device.

Is there anything out there that accepts toslink optical input, and has the ability to be controlled from a cellphone app?

Just for the record I have a factory radio, with a JL fix loc that has optical output, and I'm looking at my DSP options. But unless I can find something that will accept toslink and allow me to control with the phone, I'm just gonna stick with what I got.
Thanks for the suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion
The AudioControl does have BT capability. I’ve used it several times with thier D series amps with built in DSP but their standalone will do it. It works very much like JL Tun does. One word of caution, as much as I LOVE AudioControl their UI is a little much on a cellphone. I found it to be a computer app adapted to a cellphone and not the other way around. You can plug in via mini usb and use it on a laptop or iPad and it’s amazing. Built in RTA and pink noise. I’d highly recommend. Plus their customer service is epic! They will remote into your system in real time and help you with curves etc if you need it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...