looking for a cool head unit

mattny

i AM LOOKIGN FOR A HEAD UNIT WITH DECENT SOUND AND THAT HAS VERY COOL DISPLAY. I CAME ACROSS THE SONY'S.. THAT IS THE TYPE OF DISPLAY I AM LOOKING FOR, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY FEEDBACK ON THE SONY'S OR ANY OTHER HEAD UNITS TO CONSIDER WITH THAT TYPE OF DISPLAY.. THANKS ALOT...

I have the 610, its pretty cool. You might look at the Pioneers with those LCD displays, I have seen a kenwood DVD player that has that 5.5" LCD that comes out and runs graphics while playing the CD. LOTS OF $$$ going that route. There is also the Sony CDX-CA850X kinda cool, only draw back (in my opinion) is that there are no buttons. You get two remotes, a joystick and then a credit card remote like most other receivers.

I have a forgate heaad unit I can sell to you for cheap.....I love that it and it has a pretty decent display......akins@rocketmail.com

i have a brand new pioneer DEH-P7400MP for sale was opened only to look at never installed cause i realized it wouldnt work my panasonic CD changer i paid 250 before shipping i will sell it for 220 and you also pay shipping please email me if interested

carrionhxc@hotmail.com

check the site this display has screen savers very cool looking display

take a look at the pioneer DEH-P7400MP mentioned above that is for sale. that is a very nice hu. it has full motion displays and screen savers. the display is nice because you can see it in the sunlight. at 50x4 peak and i think 22x4 rms it can play real loud too.

Have you checked out Clarion? They make some really hot decks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.