Looking for a 4 channel amp about 1000 watts.

129_0356.jpg

JBL gto1004, send a pm if interested. Comps for sale also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea....

this is such a troll post....
I agree. I mean I could understand 100 watts lower but 400!?! Trolls will be trolls.

EDIT: Wait, just thought about this, do you mean me? I was just going by what someone said on another topic saying I could get a amp used for around $80.

^bingo closest you'll get to that amount of power and thats on the budget side of things.

If you want the proper amount of power you are looking for, be prepared to pay... Just to shed some light C1100.4 - Crescendo Audio Factory Direct Online Store

bump it up to 150 shipped and you can get the ppi 900.4 used when someone has it for sale. If you want to run a subwoofer, i'd recommend getting a 5 channel amp instead. Bridging 4 channel amps is not the proper way to power subs.

I never really found the 5 channel as a viable way to go myself as most subs are going to want way more power than that 5th channel is going to put out but that's just my opinion.

Here's a realistic price for a really good value-oriented amplifier that makes the kind of power you asked for: Precision Power P900.4 | Easy Way Electronics
I have yet to see one of these selling for $100 in perfect working condition.
Ok, checked it out. Website looks a little sketch but the amp isnt to bad priced.

^bingo closest you'll get to that amount of power and thats on the budget side of things.
If you want the proper amount of power you are looking for, be prepared to pay... Just to shed some light C1100.4 - Crescendo Audio Factory Direct Online Store

bump it up to 150 shipped and you can get the ppi 900.4 used when someone has it for sale. If you want to run a subwoofer, i'd recommend getting a 5 channel amp instead. Bridging 4 channel amps is not the proper way to power subs.
The reason I say $100 is I want something that works. Im not putting this in my car, its going in a ice cooler for a bunch of high school'ers. They dont want a really nice amp. I may scrap the sub and just run speakers.

Ok, checked it out. Website looks a little sketch but the amp isnt to bad priced.
The reason I say $100 is I want something that works. Im not putting this in my car, its going in a ice cooler for a bunch of high school'ers. They dont want a really nice amp. I may scrap the sub and just run speakers.
first off, Thats trumpet's website and he's a great seller to deal with.

Second, Scrap the sub and Aero port that cooler, should still beat pretty nice if done right. For projects like that, hit up http://www.parts-express.com. There are low-powered efficient subwoofers/midbass that will give plenty of low end output on low power for a very cheap price too.

I'd go with a 4 channel with 100 rms to each channel.

Here's a realistic price for a really good value-oriented amplifier that makes the kind of power you asked for: Precision Power P900.4 | Easy Way Electronics
I have yet to see one of these selling for $100 in perfect working condition.
What looks sketchy about our web site?
Never mind hahah, Its my phone. When I checked it out, the page didnt load right. Just looked on the computer and realized its fine. I had a buddy order from yall some gear HAHA. My bad.

first off, Thats trumpet's website and he's a great seller to deal with.
Second, Scrap the sub and Aero port that cooler, should still beat pretty nice if done right. For projects like that, hit up Parts Express: the #1 source for audio, video & speaker building components. There are low-powered efficient subwoofers/midbass that will give plenty of low end output on low power for a very cheap price too.

I'd go with a 4 channel with 100 rms to each channel.
Haha, my bad. I messed up with the phone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ok, so the sub would on be on 100 watts or would you bridge 2? Also, I cant tell if you mean scrap just the sub and do a cheap sub aero ported or if you mean scrap the sub and aero and just use a sealed 12. Which 12 would you recommend?

I agree. I mean I could understand 100 watts lower but 400!?! Trolls will be trolls.
I was not trolling the post. I simply offered what I had. You didn't like it, fine. Don't make it into something bigger than what it really was.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.