Looking for a 1 channel mono D amp for trade

Participant count
  • Participant list

General Zod

I am looking to trade some car audio for a sub amp... It will be running an SA12 so I'm looking for 700-1000 watt class D mono 1 channel amp...

I have:

Kove Audio ZX1000 2 channel amp... (great underrated sq amp from back in the golden era of car audio)

Rated at 13.2 volts

- 200 x 2 @ 4 ohms

- 350 x 2 @ 2 ohms

- 700 x 1 @ 4 ohms

- THD - Freq. response 10Hz - 30kHz

- S/N >100dB

- Input sens. 100mV - 5V

- Stereo separation >85

- Damping factor >500

- Slew rate 85V/us

- 10.25"W x 2.5" H x 19.75"L

- ~18lbs.

- (3) 25A onboard ATC fuses

- 4 ga. power, 8 ga. speaker connections

Alpine 5x7's/6x8. Sps 507 (brand new in their box)....

Infinity kappa 6x8 components (no tweeters)

Soundstream SST 6x9's

2 Funkin Audio SX 12's (brand new in their boxes)

I also do custom work such as redoing material in cars, and have all the audio install, accessory stuff skills if anyone wants to trade for work done to their car if they are beginning and need some help or guidance... I have had a few lower/mid budget trophy winning show cars and even now have a bunch of stuff done to my, gulp, Dodgecepticon minivan!!!

Also have two amps not functioning right now I would include if someone wants to take a shot and resurrect them :

Orion 1200D cap blown (chrome model) THIS was supposed to be my sub amp...

Hifonics titan 4 channel in protect

On a side note I have a full tower gaming pc that I am selling if anyone is looking for a beastly desktop....

I am in the Philadelphia area so if anyone wants to trade for some of my audio stuff for the mono amp we can meet up and make this happen... I will also sell anything I listed and will let stuff go for good prices...

I forgot my old username so I created this account (and could not believe General Zod was available!) and have been reading smd, diyma, and this site for many years, and being that I'm 33 hate the fact I'm starting back at zero posts so please know that I am straight up and you have my word, which if you watch 24, carries much weight like Jack's word does....

Thanks for reading all the way down to this point and hopefully I talk to some of you and we can make this happen....

General...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I do know how to glass a bit but I am by no means proficient enough at it to be anything other than still learning... My work is more of the door insert, dash panel, headliner material variety... In my old supra every single piece of the interior was covered in a purple panne velvet complete with a passenger couch, and illuminated lexan encased waterfall over my amp rack in the back hatch plus other ridiculously funny but at the time dope features such as an auto vcr (it played things called vhs tapes for all the young members reading this..lol) and a ps2/gamecube.... Reason I mention this is to show that I'm not too bad at doing this work and actually want to open my own shop in the next few years.. By then ill be able to glass like I need to, to be able to give the people everything they want in one place.. But for now unfortunately no I don't glass for other people.. I only try things for myself and sometimes I am a bit too cavalier in what I attempt to pull off without having enough experience to do so but I can't help it, safe is too boring to me most of the time...

General...

I have a oldschool earthquake sounds phd2 the little black one. Will do what u need with head room to boot. Can we get some specs on the amp and the speakers. I like the kove and them 6x9's maybe trade for those.

The night I sold my supra I was so bummed out that I put everything about that car into a box and put it in my attic... That was in 2002... That attic is at my parents house so I have not been back to those memories in a long time... One day soon I will get to it and I will see what kind of pictures I have from it... It took me three years to do it by myself spending night after night, week after week covering every single piece of plastic, leather, metal in that supra as it just sat in front of my house waiting to be reborn... All the hot azz days inside it and cold nights out front in the dark... Never had a heated garage or mad tools at my disposal, I just figured it out... The waterfall began as some bogus lexan shirt display at a department store and then spent its days as the waterfall.. At night the purple lights with the water running over the amps was pretty sick with that hatch open... At night shows I would slide dry ice under the car on baking sheets with some water in them and the car would sit on the purple smoke gliding out... Big problem with that car was it was chrome yellow and purple powder coated on the outside and all purple on the inside so it was kinda obvious I was a Lakers fan... Well being in the Philly area at that time was crazy cuz the Sixers were on fire and went to the title vs the Lakers... So that car became a huge topic with people who knew me and I kept waiting for something to happen to it.... It never did but it was still pretty crazy... Soon as I get my hands on that box ill put some pictures up brotha man...

Monday Bumpicus... Ill take cash offers also on the Kove, The 2 Brand New Subs, any of it really... And ill ship anywhere if buyer pays shipping so if you want some of this equipment let me know and it will be on its way... Shame this Kove is so forgotten about, it's a made in the USA old school sq gem and should be way more coveted than it is... But if it were some Rockford/kicker amp people would be all over it when really its a higher sq amp than that common, best buy stuff out today... It was over $530.00 new back in the day and saw people getting 350 for them in 2003... Older car audio usually holds its value well but obviously this Kove is the forgotten soldier... So if someone wants it make an offer and we can work something out... Or a trade if someone has a 1 ohm mono amp they want to trade for it let me know....

My daughter's godfather needs some help so I'm selling this.. I'm trying to get money together for his sick child or else I would not be selling my stuff, and the only reason I'm willing to trade is to put a mono amp in the sick child's dad's car since he is spending all his money on insurance and hospital bills with now an almost complete system... Just want the little guy to hear his roof mounted dvd player in all its glory before something awful comes around the corner... Not that anyone cares but I'm just showing how urgent it is for me to sell this so any help would be seriously appreciated...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...