Looking for 8s

Exist_ential
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So i have decided to switch from 12s to 8s.

What does everyone have? i only need 2 and i would like them to be a matching pair.

budget is ~$200 including ship.

they MUST be fully working, im not going to buy a sub just to have it sent right back out to be repaired.

goal is to fill out the sound in the car with the ability to get low\loud (not extremely of course..its just 2 eights). i am trying to grab a cheap mono stable at 1 between 800w and 1200w. its only going to be setup like this for a few months until i build up my savings again. then i will be moving the EDs to my rear deck and putting something else in the trunk.

Don't let 8"s fool you, lol. They can, and will get low & loud too. Depending on what you want to get in the right box 2 8"s can sound & feel likw 2 12"s (I know, i've done it, lol). 2 good 8"s on 1500w in the right box is good. What car/truck are you putting them into?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.