Looking for (2) Kicker Solo x 12" spairs

Had 1st Gen cones for 5 years. More sensitive than the black cones, less stiff and seemingly less musical (odd I know). Unfortunately, I can't help you as mine are D2.
If you can find a dealer that is willing to help you out, you can get new black D1s (they have to have some after recommending that for my Warhorse build). I just know lots of Kicker dealers are going to try to get MSRP out of you, unless you can get a hold of a regional sales rep that's not a douche or something.

At this point i really dont care if they are d1,d2,d4... dont care of its the old or new model

At this point i really dont care if they are d1,d2,d4... dont care of its the old or new model
I'll take pics of the spairs I have, both D2, both in perfect working order. You like, you make me an offer? I'll never use them as I'll be buying 6 new D1s

or hell, I could sell you my new black d2s and put my old greys back in until I get my build done... up to you

EDIT: I say new, they've been in for at least a year. I bet they look brand new on the underside though.

I'll take pics of the spairs I have, both D2, both in perfect working order. You like, you make me an offer? I'll never use them as I'll be buying 6 new D1s
or hell, I could sell you my new black d2s and put my old greys back in until I get my build done... up to you

EDIT: I say new, they've been in for at least a year. I bet they look brand new on the underside though.
Shoot me those pics and we can talk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.