Looking at some new subs

I like both and don't mind branching out I want good SQ and a sub that can take abuse

the enclosure will be sealed if I go with two 10s and ported if I go with one 10, I could even pull off 1 12 ported. It's all up in the air really. My setup behind the rear seat is getting on my nerves and I am tired of jacking with it so I am going to look into another direction.

level 4 dc maybe. I guess the xl isn't really designed for sealed applications. I bet one ported 12 xl will out perform my current setup

if you can afford the dub7, go for it
Do you think that is the best option out of the category? This is my first time to look at this kind of sub so I need a little guidance but I have been reading around on here a lot

this build got postponed for a couple months but I am back at looking at it. I feel pretty committed to 2 10's sealed. I will be building a custom center console the should be roughly 2.75 cubes as stated and am really wondering what 2 ten's would fit my application. I feel confident that my bmf1700 can handle whatever sub setup I throw at it. Budget is pretty loose but I think my space is going to be my biggest limits.

my 2 fosgate dvc 10s would work nice in that box sealed .190 shipped for both.older models but i ran them on 1800 with ease .rated at 400 -800 each tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.