lookin for a sub

abcdefg
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
alright im looking for a single sub preferbly a 12 that would give me a ton of sq and will get pretty freakin loud when i want it too, sumwhere in the price range of 300$, ive already been through a bunch of subs such as mtx 6000's and 3 15edk's, i loved the sound of them k's 3 was a lil too loud for me and took to much space, right now im currently looking at the rockford fosgate HX2 RFR3112, i think it looks freakin bad, well have any of yall tried it b4? how was the sq and spl, i make my boxes so box makin is not a problem and space aint a big issue either id like to keep it under 3 cubes for the box tho, anybody know of another sub that would be good, again im looking for sq

thanks

not sure about the rockfords sound quality (I don't doubt they get pretty loud though).

Take a look at

Adire Audio brahma - 360..might be too much money but they are good. Have great sound quality.

Magnum D2 - not sure but people say they are really good.

i wouldnt go rockford if ur looking for SQ. They do look pretty badass though and im sure they get real loud (doesnt seem right for u taste since K's were too loud). I think u should grab an ED A. Everyone that has em loves em.

well ive heard the brahma already i like it but i dont really want one since sumone in my town already has one, the k's i had were nice i had 1 of them in a sealed box and i liked what i got out of it, but i wish it had been a 12 b/c the 15 didnt hit every beat like i wanted it too, i was originaly gonna get the e12a when it was on preorder but then i backed out of the e12a and ordered the adire audio tumult but i waited like 2 months on it from good ol ampman audio but then got tired of waiting on it so i cancelled it and got the 3 15inch k's, but the e12a might be what im looking for although i only have a amp thatll do 280 watts rms bridged at 4ohms

im thinking about gettin rid of my 800.2

I should know for sure in 2 days. Cause thats when i will know if im getting another 15a. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

vouching for the rockfords, my buddy has a pair, in 2 serpate boxes, not sure how big they are or the tunning but the sound good, but its not that loud, it shakes and hits pretty good, but i want more!

im haveing a hella problem desiding what 15" i really want...right at the moment its a re XXX, heh just look so sweet

well ive heard the brahma already i like it but i dont really want one since sumone in my town already has one, the k's i had were nice i had 1 of them in a sealed box and i liked what i got out of it, but i wish it had been a 12 b/c the 15 didnt hit every beat like i wanted it too, i was originaly gonna get the e12a when it was on preorder but then i backed out of the e12a and ordered the adire audio tumult but i waited like 2 months on it from good ol ampman audio but then got tired of waiting on it so i cancelled it and got the 3 15inch k's, but the e12a might be what im looking for although i only have a amp thatll do 280 watts rms bridged at 4ohms

What did we learn in 5 grade english? My friend has some D2's he would sale for 275 each. Have to buy 2 of them though.

I'm not selling them. But if someone made me an offer I would think about it though. They are almost brand new. Only been played for bout 5 or 10 minutes. Waiting untill I turn 16 to shut down Clarksville. The system will probably. So if you want to make me an offer WES I'll sell them ( have to buy two though )

I'm not selling them. But if someone made me an offer I would think about it though. They are almost brand new. Only been played for bout 5 or 10 minutes. Waiting untill I turn 16 to shut down Clarksville. The system will probably. So if you want to make me an offer WES I'll sell them ( have to buy two though )

who is this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.