Look for an orion xtr 2500

And a word of experience. There no audio difference is 500w. Only if power doubles. I own both crescendo bc5500 and soundqubed 4500 and from swap on same setup there was no difference

Where's the gut pics and clamp video? That would help sell your amp.
I always kept record of my test for my purposes. I've done other test in pass, but that's between 3 YouTube account, caraudioclassified and photobucket. And phone that's been broken or swapped. Delvinmacmillen18 emmagmrtz and thegamerpalace is my YouTube, spl addict on cacao and delvinmacmillen on photobucket

And a word of experience. There no audio difference is 500w. Only if power doubles. I own both crescendo bc5500 and soundqubed 4500 and from swap on same setup there was no difference
A difference of 500w when describing the difference between 4500w & 5000w will be negligible. But change the scale to the difference between 1500w & 2000w and things change. While I agree that you may not perceive a change in loudness, even at that scale, this change may come across in the control of the driver and that does have an audible sonic impact. Just not with loudness. It comes across in the dynamics.
It's important to factor in more than just teh deebeez.

Additionally, it does no good to compare those amps because the topologies are different. The power supplies and output stages are different, as are the package counts and sizes. The power supply in the XTR is more complex, I forget the marketing name they are giving it. ESP or something like that.

Lol. It look a lot less beefier. But that is all determine by actual design of the amp. And without an expect it schematic of the design itself. Then we just basing out thought of which has more capacitors or transistor that the zo line has. The xtr has more rectifier that only puspose is to allow more voltage then 16v but only 20% actually do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.