look at what i got today

The US are good at making weapons, go get a job at Oshkosh Defense or Lockheed Skunk Works, they have so much fund it isn't even funny. Car audio went to China because car audio are dominated by cheap bastards - but they're also the people who promote car audio the most(kids, teenagers, young adults). Rich folks are too busy making money to care about "subwoofers", and rich old people think subs are what we used to defeat the Germans.

I always told people that one thing we will never import from China is good weed. LOL

Them subs look nice, any magnet shots?

Think you're right there.. will always be plenty of work for making weapons..

I can not really talk though I work for a S. Korean Company that imports their equipment perhaps that's why I'm angry.. ROFL

The US is viewed as a polluter due to its industrial history, but it has some of the most strict environmental policies on the planet. This is one reason China and many other nations can produce products so much cheaper than us. But another, deeper and longer term issue, is the difference in the value of currency from one economy to another. A man in China can live off a $5 a day wage (just an example number) because in China, $5 is worth more than it is here (again because of value differences in currency). IN the ever more global economy we all live in, this currency value difference is going to be a real issue, not just for the US. We are simply the first nation/economy to be experiencing it, due to us being the first major industrial power in the world having to deal with this paradigm.

yeah kids are lazy theses days rabbit i started 40 hr a week job at age 17 and bought my first at age 18 ..kids now a days dont even hold jobs at 16 and im still employed at the same place i started 17 yrs ago
I'm 17 and work 30-40 hours a week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I have worked full time since I was 17, 40+ hours a week plus school. I'm 30 now and work 40-60 hours a week and still go to school full time. My parents raised me right! Its not that kids are more lazy now, it's that the lazy people of the past have kids and teach them to be lazy.

One thing I can tell you without needing to hear them: Like the LMS-R, they are going to **** at higher frequency bass due to the high Le.

ok but would rather have higher frequency or lower? most prefer lower and they do a damn good job at that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tdford5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tdford5
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date