Logo/emblem's wanted of speaker manufacturer's

Participant count
  • Participant list

SloFaust

Slo
I am looking for someone who has or can use a CNC machine to make me a logo/emblem/letter's of my subwoofer's manufacturer's name and model number of the actual sub?! I want them to make it for my subwoofer box's carpet covering. If you look at how JL Audio's name is written in white against the gray carpet background in their subwoofer system's H.O Wedge Box and then were to add a white W6 logo as well you would totally have my attention and business! Anyone?

assuming u want metal since u talk about cnc even though it looks as if the jl is stitched?

if so head over to caco and go to their vendor section. dude on their 'tool maker' does all kinds of custom stuff. never bought from him but his work is prety nice looking. though he may have a long wait, i cant remember

Talk to toolmaker, he can cut out 1/4" MDF to any logo you want using a CNC /w a laser. Or he can make some aluminum stuff for you and laser etch it in. Or he can do plexi. He can do a lot of stuff, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.